12 Mac @ Sunway


So yeah, I had followed my classmates went to pyramid just for eating as we discuss for it for a long time. So, picture do the talk  (◡‿◡)


Once we reach there, we headed to BBQ Plaza. It's the aim that we wanted go to pyramid. 



No comment :$


We ate like a boss! HAHAH. 







After finished our meal, I felt confuse about wanna try Ochado or chatime. It's hard to choose due to I never try Ochado before so I scare it's not nice or what. But lastly I bought chatime as I miss chatime very much. HAHA



Pure cocoa always is my choice ♥

the sweetie ♥ 

 #popular ♥

After that, we went to ZenQ desserts ♥ Alright, I addicted to desserts recently :$


laugh like a lousai HAHAH! 


I had ordered ZenQ signature ♥







Hmmmm, I had use my money to buy a digital camera as it easy to bring out cuz dslr is too big and hardly to take out. I spent for it around RM 400 :3 Money are gone but didn't feel regret on it cuz I wanted to buy a camera like this for a long time :D 

 Red is love ♥♥♥

No edit. I took it by using the digital camera :D Quality not so bad thou ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment