PMR!




Hello readers! Do your miss me? MUAHAHAHAH! As your know, PMR is just left 3 more weeks. Eww, freaking fast. Guess what? I feel that I still have a lot of chapter to memorise but there are not enough of time. I'm dying soon  -______________- Today teachers said that we have to sit for trial again, I feel like WTH at that moment. Lol. Just finished the trial exam two weeks ago, after two weeks trial again. Hmm ;( Alright, I've to do more revision from now on, seriously. YEAAA, I've to achieve my target in PMR ;D Gaoo Yaooo babeyhhh! ♥ I'll less on FB or bloggie since I want to put more concentrate on my study ;) Somemore FB is getting bored and bored now without any reasons. Hmm, nothing to share dyy and gonna to study now. So yeahh, bye readers! ;D







No comments:

Post a Comment