Parents decided went to Fraser Hill for relax something. Lol, they woke me up at 9 something, that time I felt sooooo sleepy :( 


Okay well, breakfast at  錦選 ♥ I love diim sum so much! Eww.







流沙包 ! Always choose this when I eat dim sum. haha.




It's the time went to Fraser Hill :D The scenery so nice and the weather not bad. Damn cold until I trembling. Picture do the talk :)








 Hello uncle :3





Finally we reach there. I felt like wanna vomit since my daddy drive so fast :(


They seems like so happy :$ Anyway, hello uncle aunty :3 





    
The flowers! ♥ 















Went to Restaurant D'olio for eat something to fill up our empty stomach :)

 Grilled chicken chop ♥  Not so special actually but not bad la :D Continue my camwhole after finished the food. HAHAH 






















Went to Ulu Yam to eat the 羅面. As your know, the luomiin very famous here :D
 Isn't it make your hungry ? HAHA :P


Had an nice outing with parents ♥ 
Readers, remember have to accompany your family if have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment